- Connect - Talk, listen, be there, feel connected.
- Be Active - Do what you can, enjoy what you do, move your mood.
- Take Notice - Remember the simple things that give you joy.
- Keep Learning - Embrace new experiences, seek opportunities, surprise yourself.
- Give - Your time, your words, your presence.
Our Wellbeing Warriors have a special duty to fulfil within school. At break and lunch times, they ensure they are present and visible to all on the yard, this enables children to actively seek them out if they need to talk to them or simply want some quiet time.
The Wellbeing Warriors aim to:
- Change the way we all think and act about how we feel - this is our mental health.
- Understand and accept that we ALL have different feelings and it is okay to not be okay!
- support others make good choices but won't be able to solve every problem.
- Listen to others so that they can talk about how they are feeling.
- Be non-judgemental
What characteristics make a good Wellbeing Warrior?
This month, the Wellbeing Warriors took an active role during Anti-bullying week. They held a whole school assembly to launch the week and support children to complete various tasks in class to raise awareness about anti-bullying.