It is once again time for us to look forward to pupil voice elections. There are two members of the council from each year group as well as our Head Boy and Head Girl who are chosen through a school ballot.
At Stranton Primary School, the purpose of our School Council is to encourage pupils to get involved in issues that concern them, in and around school to make their school better and improve school life and our school community.
We see our School Councillors as holding very responsible positions. Their job is to:
- Attend meetings regularly
- Communicate with the Head teacher and governor
- Talk to people and feed their views back to the council.
- Make suggestions for change and improvement
- Decide which charities to support as a school
The School Council meet every fortnight with Mrs Yildirim and Mrs Wilson. Following meetings, the councillors are given time to report back and share anything discussed to their class.
Our Head Boy and Head Girl for 2019-2020 are:
Xirus Johnson Grace Bromley-Gray
Class 1 and 2