Our vision for all of our pupils is that by the time pupils leave us, they will have received an outstanding education which has fully prepared and equipped them for the next stage of their education.
We strive to ensure our pupils are able to:
- Be independent, confident, successful learners with high aspirations
- Have a strong moral compass
- Have a love of learning
- Read confidently
- Achieve, at the very least, an age-appropriate level in all subjects
In order to achieve our vision, we must:
Deliver a well-sequenced curriculum which grows in challenge and complexity.
- Inspire and engage our pupils.
- Be inclusive and ambitious for all pupils.
- Build strong relationships with pupils, parents and carers.
- Provide a climate where pupils feel safe.
- Be rigorous in our monitoring of pupils’ progress and go ‘above and beyond’ to ensure misconceptions and gaps in knowledge are rectified/addressed.
- Provide pupils with opportunities to enrich their school experience and broaden their horizons.